We have a number of resources to help you make the best financial plan for your situation. These include:
- "Welcome Video"
- "Loss of a loved one"
- "Retirement Planning"
- "In Service rollover"
- “How To Determine Your Investment Risk Profile”
- “10 Legal Documents You NEED To Have Set Up In Addition To Your Will”
- “What Money Should You Start Withdrawing First After I Retire?”
- “What’s the Difference Between Term And Permanent Life Insurance?”
- “This Is the #1 Concern People Have About Retirement”
- “The 4 Key Factors To Consider When Searching For A Financial Professional”
- 401K Action Steps
- 9 Investment Pitfalls High Net-Worth Investors Should Avoid
- Peace of Mind Checklist
- The 25 Documents You Need in One Secure Place
Retirement Income Planning
- Example of retirement income projection
- Financial Planning Questionaire
- Video - Retirement Plan
- Social Security
- 5 Things retirees should know about social security
- 10 legal documents
- 25 Documents you need in one place
- Peace Of Mind Checklist
- A Guide to Unfinished Business
Past Market Commentaries
- Retirement Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
- Loan Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- 401(k) and IRA Minimum Required Distribution Calculator
Nielson Wealth Management App
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.
There is a surrender charge imposed generally during the first 5 to 7 years that an investor owns a Variable Annuity contract. Withdrawals prior to age 59 ½ may result in a 10% IRS tax penalty, in addition to any ordinary income tax. The guarantee of the annuity is backed by the financial strength of the underlying insurance company. Investment sub-account value will fluctuate with changes to market conditions.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Investing in mutual funds is subject to risk and potential loss of principal. There is no assurance or certainty that any investment or strategy will be successful in meeting its objectives. The prospectus contains this and other information about the funds. Contact Mike Nielson at 6635 S. Dayton Street, Ste 300, Greenwood Village, Colorado 80111 United States or call us at 303 290-8600 or contact the fund directly to obtain a prospectus which should be read carefully before investing or sending money.