What Makes Us Different?
Rome was not built in a day. Neither is your retirement.
Nielson Wealth Management is a unique financial services firm.
* We are an experienced team of dedicated individuals whose focus in on you and your needs.
* We have over 55+ combined years of financial planning experience.
* We have an in-house estate planning attorney who can assist our clients with their legal needs.
* We adhere to a fiduciary standard and offer objective advice.
We are fully committed to serving as a fiduciary at all times and for the whole advisory relationship. We constantly strive to ensure your needs are met through personal communication, objective advice, and committed pursuit of your goals.
As an independent financial services firm, we are not owned by a large institution that offers proprietary investment products. We work with hundreds of different investment companies which allows us to have the freedom and flexibility to tailor make an investment portfolio designed for you and your needs. We build portfolios based solely on your goals.
OUR INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING PROCESS
A consistent planning process serves as the foundation for successful financial plans. This helps you properly evaluate financial decisions and ensure all necessary components are considered. The planning process is designed to understand your unique financial situation, while offering flexibility to adapt the financial plan as your circumstances evolve. Our 4-Step Wealth Management Process directs this approach to find the optimal blend of investments for each and every client.
Securities and advisory services offered through Cetera Advisors LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other entity.
4-STEP WEALTH MANAGEMENT AND PLANNING PROCESS
STEP ONE: DISCOVERY
First Appointment - Understanding you, your personal and financial goals and objectives
* Learn about your vision, values, and priorities
* Share about our firm and our philosophy to determine if we can add value
* Collect the necessary information to understand your short and long-term goals
STEP TWO: EDUCATION and STEP THREE: RECOMMENDATION
Second Appointment - Discuss the risks and rewards of different investments.
The optimal blend of investment strategies to meet your goals
* Assess any unnecessary risks in your current portfolio and provide strategies to address those concerns
* Provide a detailed plan for improving your portfolio relative to your current holdings
* Deliver a simple, year-by-year income plan that guides you to and through retirement
STEP FOUR: ACTIVE MANAGEMENT
Third Appointment and Beyond - Regular review of your objectives and portfolio’s performance
* Deliver ongoing account updates and access
* Consistently monitor, review, and adjust your plan
* Offer ongoing and personalized counsel, market insight and educational communication
No system or financial planning strategy can guarantee future results.